Sunday 29 July 2012

Two reasons to smile : ) - 1


This place has been abandoned for some time... This period, my day job is very time consuming and afterwards I try to find some hours to work with my jewelry. No time for blogging. But recently two things happened, that made me smile and encouraged me and I want to share them here!

1 : )
I am now a member of the Etsy Metal Team! They are all metal workers, making jewelry and objects using traditional techniques in great a variety of designs and styles. It's a source of inspiration, knowledge and support! 

***

FROM THE TEAM'S PAGE:
Etsy Metal is an international collective of artisans who create jewelry and works of art in metal. The group carries the traditions of handmade craftsmanship into the 21st century, often using the same tools and techniques that have been part of our trade for thousands of years. 

The Etsy Metal mark is your assurance of hand made craftsmanship, quality, and that the artist follows ethical trade practices. 

You can easily find Etsy Metal artists anywhere in the world by entering “Etsy Metal” into your web browser, or by visiting etsymetal.com. We encourage you to visit our member’s shops, and to look for the Etsy Metal mark when you shop online or at craft events. 

***

No comments:

Post a Comment